Our company Pomilio Blumm is currently searching for a Booking Manager for the event management sector to join our team based in Alicante (Spain).
He/she will be responsible for the day-to-day management of tasks related to the overall coordination and management of bookings of meeting rooms and related services for our client (EUIPO).
– Proactively identify the client needs and determine appropriate room options considering capacity, set up, catering & technical services that are required by the client.
– Process all reservation requests, confirmations, changes, and cancellations received by phone or email.
– Make and receive calls using appropriate etiquette.
– Effectively communicate with the client and service provider from start to finish of the request.
– Delivering excellent customer service.
– Communication – maintaining effective communications with team leaders and other team members.
– Excellent Report writing skills.
– Keep detailed and updated records of the requests and be aware of all the events of the office and its precise programming.
– Manage the configuration changes of the rooms and supervise them.
– Ensure room booking system is accurately updated adhering to policies & procedures.
– Work in conjunction with departments that provide services.
– Other duties commensurate with the position.
– Quick learner with at least 5 years experience and familiarity with the event management sector
– Excellent organization skills and ability to manage own time effectively.
– High level of accuracy, strong customer service skills and attention to detail.
– Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
– A flexible approach to work and tasks given.
– Computer literate with excellent levels of IT skills and Microsoft office.
– Very good telephone manner.
– Quick adaptation and familiarization to policies and processes.
– Experience in a busy professional environment.
– Excellent negotiating and listening skills.
– Fluent English and Spanish both written and spoken (other languages will be highly appreciated ).
If you are interested in this position and your profile matches with the criteria mentioned above please submit your cv in English, preferably in Europass format, by 23/07/2019 to: [email protected] mentioning in the subject “Vacancy PB event booking manager“.
Starting date: 26/08/2019
We encourage applicants to submit the application well before the deadline date.