This document contains information regarding collecting and processing your personal data and your privacy rights.
Pomilio Blumm, as data controller, collects and processes personal data.
For any request regarding the viewing, cancellation, information and changes of personal data, please contact the email address: [email protected].
We will use your personal data only for the purposes and in the manner set forth below, which describes the steps we take to ensure our processing of your personal data is in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation ((EU) 2016/679) (GDPR) and any implementing legislation (Data Protection Legislation).
Please read the following carefully to understand our use of personal data.
The term “Personal Data” means any information about an individual from which that person can be identified. We only collect personal data about you on our Website which you volunteer by emailing us, by using our online forms, in order to deliver a service to you, or to send you newsletters or other information.
• Identity data: includes first name, last name, username or similar identifier, and title.
• Contact data: includes billing address, delivery address, email address and telephone numbers.
• Technical data: includes internet protocol (IP) address, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform and other technology on the devices you use to access this Website.
Our Website may, from time to time, contain links to third party websites. If you follow a link to any of those third party websites, please note that those websites have their own privacy policies and we do not accept any responsibility or liability for those practices. Please check those policies before you submit any personal data to those websites.
This website is not intended for children and we do not knowingly collect data relating to minors under the age of 16. If you are under 16, please do not enter personal information on this website or provide us with personal information about you.
In case we understand that we have collected personal information from a minor under the age of 16, we will delete those information immediately.
We will use your personal data exclusively for the purposes and legal bases indicated in the following table:
|Purposes for processing||Legal Basis for Processing|
|• To provide information about Pomilio Blumm, its products and services and to send newsletters and updates via email.
• To inform you regarding offers or our services.
• To understand the flow of traffic on our website and to provide a better website experience and to understand the needs of our visitors.
|Your consent – which you can withdraw at any time.|
|• To manage and operate our website – to keep our website updated and relevant, to develop our business and to share our marketing strategy and monitoring how you use our Website.
• To provide you with general information on the Website and to provide you with our products and services.
• To measure your interest in and improve our products, services and the Website.
• To ensure that content on the Website is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer or mobile device.
• To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered between Pomilio Blumm and the client.
• To allow you to participate in interactive features of the Website, when you choose to do so.
• To record and support your participation in the activities you select.
• To notify you about any changes to the Website, policies, products and services.
• To assist in providing the highest level of customer care;
|The processing is necessary to support our legitimate business interests in managing our business provided such interests are not overridden by your interests and rights. We have carried out a balancing test to ensure that your interests do not override this legitimate business interest of ours.
Please note that you have a right to object to processing of your personal data where that processing is carried on for our legitimate interest.
You have the right to object at any time.
|For the prevention and detection of fraud, money laundering or other crimes or for the purpose of responding to a binding request from a public authority or court.||The processing is necessary to comply with legal and regulatory obligations.|
We may disclose your personal data only to third parties who provide a service (for example, hosting the site or sending newsletters) and only for the purpose of processing those data for the objectives indicated by us. None of these third-party suppliers is and will be authorized to use the data independently and for uses that are not directly related to the activities of Pomilio Blumm.
We are committed to protecting the security of your personal data. We use a variety of security technologies and procedures to protect personal data from unauthorized access and use. Although modern security practices are effective, no physical or electronic security system is completely safe. We cannot guarantee the complete security of our database, nor can we guarantee that the information provided will not be intercepted while being transmitted to us on the Internet. We have implemented strict internal guidelines to ensure that your privacy is protected at all levels of our organization. We will continue to review policies and implement additional security features as new technologies become available. In the event that we have provided you with a password that allows you to access certain parts of our website, you are required to keep this password confidential. We ask that you do not share your password with anyone. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal data transmitted to our website. Any transmission of personal data is at the risk of the user. Once we receive your personal data, we take appropriate security measures to try to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure.
We retain your personal information during the period in which you are a customer or user of our service, and for a maximum of seven years after you have ceased to be a customer. If you have never been a customer of Pomilio Blumm, but have consented to receive our newsletter or other information from Pomilio Blumm, we will retain your data for up to two years. We reserve the right to store or delete your personal data before or after what is stated in this document if required by applicable law or regulation, including the GDPR and for the exercise or defence of legal claims.
Pomilio Blumm undertakes to guarantee the control and visibility of your personal data. Below is a summary of your additional rights and commitments by Pomilio Blumm. You can exercise your rights by contacting us at [email protected].
Right of access:
You can request a copy of personal data in our possession.
Right to rectification:
You have the right to request that we correct any inaccuracies in the personal data we hold about you and complete any personal data where this is incomplete. It is your responsibility to ensure that all information you have provided is accurate and up-to-date. If some of the information you have provided us need to be changed, please send us an email entitled “CHANGE YOUR DATA” to [email protected].
Right to erasure (“Right to be forgotten”)
You have the right to request that your personal data be deleted under certain circumstances, including:
• Personal data are no longer necessary for the purpose for which they were collected;
• Withdrawal of your consent (when the treatment is based only on consent and not from other contractual obligations);
• The user opposes the processing and there are no legitimate imperative reasons that justify the processing of personal data on our part;
• Personal data have been processed unlawfully;
• comply with a legal obligation. However, this right does not apply when, for example, treatment is necessary:
• comply with a legal obligation;
• For the establishment, operation or defence of legal claims.
Right to restriction of processing:
You can ask that we limit your personal data (for example, stored but not used) where:
• the accuracy of personal data is questioned;
• the processing is illegal but you do not want to end it;
• we no longer need personal data, but we request it for the establishment, operation or defence of legal claims;
• the processing and verification pending legitimate imperative reasons is questioned.
We can continue to use your personal data:
• when we have your consent to do so;
• for the establishment, operation or defence of legal claims;
• to protect the rights of another;
• for reasons of important public interest.
Right to data portability
In the event that you have provided us with personal data, you have the right to receive such personal data in a structured format, commonly used and readable by a machine and to transmit it to a data controller of third parties without impediments, but only when:
• the processing is carried out by automated means;
• the processing is based on your consent or on the execution of a contract with you.
Right to object
You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data in cases where we process your personal data relying on our legitimate interests. In that case, we will stop processing your personal data unless we are able to demonstrate convincing legitimate interests that override your interests.