Our company is currently searching for an International Event coordinator to join our team for the management of National (Spain) and International events organised for our client EUIPO (European Union Intellectual Property Organisation).
Duty station: Alicante (Spain).
He/she will be responsible for the day-to-day management of tasks related to the overall event-management encompassing logistics and coordination of services with external suppliers.
– at least five years’ experience in events management and in various aspects of event logistics, such as: scouting and negotiating with suppliers, booking facilities and equipment for meetings, catering, transportation, interpreting and A/V technical support in the event logistics, recruitment and finance;
– experience in budgeting, reporting and cost management;
– experience in managing subcontractors and supervising junior staff responsible for coordinating logistics activities;
– English and Spanish level C1 (minimum); knowledge of other languages, particularly French and Italian, is desirable;
– experience in matters relating to protocol and the attendance of public figures at events;
– ability to carry out numerous tasks simultaneously, problem-solving tasks and excellent capability to prioritise the workload;
– flexibility to travel inside and outside Europe.
If you are interested in this position and your profile matches with the criteria mentioned above please submit your cv in English, preferably in Europass format, by 20/08/2018 to: [email protected].
We encourage applicants to submit the application well before the deadline date.